About this event
Through a mixture of presentation and practical exercise this workshop will give attendees a sound introduction to understanding and estimating your businesses Carbon Footprint to Scope 1, Scope 2 and Scope 3.
This workshop will cover global warming and its causes, carbon dioxide, the Greenhouse Gas Accounting protocol.
So that you can calculate the Carbon Footprint of your business, you will be encouraged to bring with you data about your business on
1. Gas consumption for a year, typically kWh.
2. Electricity consumption for a year, typically kWh
3. Water Consumption for a year, typically m3 or litres.
4. Waste disposal for a year, typically in tonnes or kgs.
5. Petrol / diesel use for the year, own vehicles vans etc, litres or mileage.
6. Business Travel miles, flights, trains etc.
7. List of key raw materials used in business.
Don’t worry if you cannot provide the above for the workshop, we will have example data for you to evaluate a carbon footprint. You can later replace with your own data!